Devotions Celebrated at Our Parish
Devotions are an important part of the Spiritual Life of the Parish. The following is a list of the devotions we celebrate regularly or seasonally at our Parish. Please plan to join us for these events.
- The Rosary, before the 8:00 a.m. daily Mass, and during the Month of May, following the 10:30 a.m. Sunday Mass.
- The Miraculous Medal Novena, following the 8:00 a.m. Mass every Saturday.
- Legion of Mary, Tuesdays at 5:00 p.m. in Rectory Conference Room
- Forty Hours Eucharistic Devotions, is celebrated the 2nd Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday in October. Includes Adoration, Benediction and Prayers to the Sacred Heart and a Sermon each night.
- Parish Remembrance of Faithfully Departed, First Sunday in November (or Sunday following All Saints) at the 10:30 a.m. Mass
- Blessing of Food for Thanksgiving Table, following 9:00 a.m. Mass on Thanksgiving Day.
- Christmas Novena, each day before Masses celebrated on December 17 to December 24.
- Blessing of Throats, following Mass on February 3, on Feast day of St. Blaise.
- Stations of the Cross during Fridays in Lent, Fridays in Lent at 1:30 p.m. Evening Sessions scheduled also, see bulletin for times.
- Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament following Stations, Fridays in Lent.
- Lorica (Prayer recited for Protection) of St. Patrick, following Mass on March 17, Feast Day of St. Patrick.
- Litany of St. Joseph, following Mass on March 19, Solemnity of St. Joseph.
- Blessing of Food for Easter, following any Mass of Easter.
- Consecration of Parish to Blessed Mother and Crowning of the Images of Blessed Mother, First Sunday in May at 10:30 a.m. Mass.
- Consecration of Parish to Sacred Heart and Crowning of the Image of the Sacred Heart, First Sunday in June at 10:30 a.m. Mass.