Wednesday, May 19, 2021
The Office of Divine Worship has forwarded to all parishes of the Archdiocese the following directives concerning the lifting of COVID-19 restrictions for parishes in Bucks, Chester, Delaware and Montgomery counties effective Monday, May 31, 2021 or as otherwise indicated FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE FULLY VACCINATED!
- The faithful continue to be dispensed from the obligation to attend Mass on Sundays and Holy Days Of Obligation.
- The use of face coverings and masks are no longer required FOR THOSE WHO ARE FULLY VACCINATED in indoor or outdoor settings, as of Thursday, May 13, 2021. Those who are not vaccinated are asked to continue to wear face coverings.
- If you do not feel comfortable you may continue to wear masks and face coverings.
- The faithful may receive Holy Communion in the hand or on the tongue.
- The Sign of Peace continues to be suspended.
- Distribution of the Precious Blood continues to be suspended.
- Confession may be heard in the confessional anonymously or face to face.
- The celebration of all sacraments are to be carried out without restrictions.
- Social distancing restrictions are lifted as of Monday, May 31, 2021.
Thank you for your continued support and generous assistance throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
The next Pre-Baptism class will be held on Thursday, August 19th at 7:00 PM in the Rectory Meeting Room. This class is mandatory for both parents who have not attended a class within the last two years.
Pre-Registration is required. Please call Joan at 610-872-6192 to register for the class. A date for Baptism can be scheduled after attending this class.