Welcome to our website! I hope you like what you see. With it, you will learn more about our parish and the Catholic Faith.
Forty Hours, October 13, 14, & 15
Sunday, Monday and Tuesday
- Forty Hours begins at the 10:30 a.m. Mass on Sunday, October 13
- Our Church will be open for visits following the 8:00 a.m. Mass on Monday and Tuesday until devotions at 7:00 p.m. each night.
- Each night at 7:00 p.m. Devotions begin with traditional music, prayers said before the Blessed Sacrament, a homily, and Benediction.
- Confessions will be heard afterwards on Sunday and Monday.
- Sign-up to schedule your time with Our Lord! Sign-up sheets will be located at main church exits beginning this weekend.
Our preacher for this year’s devotions is Rev. John D. Hand, Parochial Vicar at St. Cyprian Parish in Philadelphia.
OLC Family Bingo
Mark your calendars
for Saturday, October 19
Doors Open at 5:00 PM
Bingo Starts At 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
It’s that time of year already! We are hoping for donations to fill the prize baskets. Gift cards would be preferred but monetary donations would also be appreciated. New, unused household items, non-perishable foods, candles, holiday items, craft items and gift certificates will be used to fill prize baskets. Boxes for your donations are located at the vestibule and parking lot doors. If donating gift cards or cash, please put them in an envelope marked BINGO and drop them into the collection basket. If you have any empty wicker baskets, we are in need of them also. We look forward to seeing everyone on October 19!
Bingo Cards $5 each (play all night on one card) plus $4 per card for Specials
Great Prizes, Hot Dogs, Pizza and more
SAVE THE DATE
Knights of Columbus
Sunday, November 10
With the Passion Play of Oberammergau
Please note change of date
June 16—June 26, 2020
Hosted by Father James Lyons
11 day Pilgrimage visiting Rome, Assisi, Florence, Venice, Innsbruck, Munich. $4549 per person from Philadelphia. Price includes: Roundtrip air from Philadelphia, first class/select hotels, hotels and guesthouses in Oberammergau, first class (Category 1) admissions tickets for the Passion Play, most meals comprehensive sightseeing with an English-speaking guide and more. For a brochure and more information, please contact Father Lyons at 610-872-6192. Space is limited—book now to avoid disappointment!
This is your last chance to experience the world-famous Passion Play of Oberammergau until 2030!!