Summer PREP Program at OLC
Jeanne Marie Havrilla, DRE
Beginning in June 2016, we will pilot a summer program for families that may finds this option more practical due to so many scheduling conflicts during the school year.
This program will be Monday-Thursday evenings, 6:00 to 8:30 p.m. June 20-23 and June 27-30 inclusive.
These sessions will offer the flexibility of the summer in place of the weekly classes during the school year. (However, it should be noted, there will be 6 sessions the children will need to attend during the school year)
This is not a Vacation Bible School as assessments will be given and must be passed in order to get credit for PREP course completion. Maintenance sessions will be held throughout the school year to ensure retention of the faith concepts and formation.
Registration deadline is Monday, May 24, 2016 by 7:00 p.m. at the Rectory
Please make note of the following:
- Summer PREP sessions will start promptly at 6:00 and end promptly at 8:30 PM.
- Please drop students off by 5:50 PM at the front door of the school.
- Lateness that is excessive will be treated as an absence. Please note that time is of the utmost!
- Children need to be attentive during their classes; so all children need to be well rested.
- Children should bring their own water bottles, pencils, and class materials. Snacks will be provided. If your child has any allergy, please state what is an acceptable snack.
- Home assignments will be given and children must complete them in a timely fashion.
- Pre/Post Assessments will be used to measure progress made throughout the summer sessions as well as the maintenance sessions.
- Textbooks, folders, and study guides will be provided.
- Tuition fee is $150 per child.
Again, this program is not for everyone. However, it is another option to help you in your responsibility to be the First Teachers of the Faith.
Please feel free to contact me at 610-872-6192 or email email@example.com for more information about this program.
In you need a registration form: Summer PREP Reg Form 2016